Posts Tagged ‘release notes’
10.1.3 is here! This minor release includes various bug fixes and a few new features. Please see the list below for some notable fixes:
- Improved editor load time
- Corrected an issue when trying to navigate cursor within search field
- Corrected an issue causing page view count to incorrectly increment (his addresses future increments, though is not retroactive).
- Corrected an issue causing links to fail when referencing multiple tags that have define pages.
- Addressed a rare issue where performing an advanced search would redirect the user to the home page.
- Resolved a cosmetic issue where a user's configuration within the Control Panel was not displaying group membership.
In addition, 10.1.3 adds the following new features!
- Support for HTML5 content elements
- Pagination for @api/deki/pages
To upgrade* your installation, please visit our upgrade documentation for further details. In addition, you can download the following packages:
Within Linux environments, upgrading to MindTouch 10.1+ from any previous version will require a Mono upgrade to Mono 2.10.2. Failure to do so will result in the API crashing; this latest version of MindTouch does require Mono 2.10.2. Please refer to the upgrade documentation referenced above for further details on upgrading your Mono installation within Linux environments.