MindTouch version 10.0.7 is the latest stabilization release for the Olympic family of products (MindTouch TCS v10, MindTouch Platform v10, MindTouch Core v10). This release contains a critical security fix so we highly recommend that you upgrade to 10.0.7 to take advantage of this and the following fixes:
- MT-8716 — Syntax highlighter does not parse correctly
- MT-8917 — DEFECT: extension dialog does not properly process @default attribute on extensions
- MT-8962 — DEFECT: Images not rendering after draft is published
- MT-9134 — Unable to Rename Username to Previously Used Username
- MT-9436 — Cannot edit and save files from MindTouch via IE/win7
- MT-9486 — "Insert" dropdown grays out after selecting an item.
- MT-9491 — Unlinking part of link removes enitre link
- MT-9530 — External authentication fails when username contains a space
- MT-9535 — User profile search does not return data in 2010
- MT-9542 — MindTouch error on MySQL 5.5.x
- MT-9580 — DEFECT: Special:UserLogin throws undefined method if either username or pw is blank (does not use default auth ID)
- MT-9589 — User pages created through Special:UserRegistration are created as the Anonymous user.
- MT-9631 — Recent Change entry for user homepage creation
- MT-9346 — CKeditor block level style highlighting
- MT-9399 — Page Subscriptions: Get users subscribed to a resource, subscribe user to resource